30 May 2007

Saige is ONE!!

On Monday, Memorial Day, our baby turned ONE!! How can that be?!? It seems just like yesterday she was a newborn in capable of doing anything by herself... now, she crawls and crawls, and crawls some more. This afternoon after her nap I discovered her standing in her crib, screaming, "I want out!!" Well, not really, but she might have as well been. She's definitely a vocal one!! Though the second child, she will not be one to be overlooked. IF she's unhappy, left behind, discontented in anyway, or tickled, pleased, or wanting to love on you, you'll know it, because she's vocal and expressive.

Just this last week or so, she's started her kisses as well as pulling herself up to a standing position. Today for the first time, I saw her move her own feet as she with her wobbly knees and arms struggled to find the strength to keep herself erect. I cannot believe how big she's getting, and how little she wants with sitting contently on my lap or being held in my arms. It's happened too fast!!

No comments: